Sea Front Offices
A GRAND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
In terms of location; Porto Bello (Beautiful Port) finds itself in the heart of 'new' Limassol, with the renewed old port to its right and the front, the Limassol Marina to its left and the castle and square to its rear. In such a setting Porto Bello boasts the most excellent views in Cyprus, with views of the entire Limassol coastline, the old town and out across the sea with its newly created canal along side of the building for mooring yachts and boats.
In terms of history; with respect to the cultural heritage of Limassol, Porto Bello includes and has kept intact the Hadjipavlou winery, retaining this auspicious building as a wine museum.
In terms of architecture; Porto Bello consists of two buildings, the older listed building which comprises shops, restaurants & serviced offices and the modern four storey building where already top-class international businesses enjoy unparalleled luxury and service. The building offers a large number of parking spaces and all entrances have security and access control for visitors and staff members.
In terms of technology; the building is a marvelous example of the latest technological achievements, which will satisfy the needs of the most discerning companies seeking nothing less than perfection. It is also a 'smart' building designed to save energy wherever possible without minimizing performance.
• VRV Air Conditioning System (cooling/heating) with Individual Controls
• Fresh Air supply & Exhaust Air Discard using Heat Reclaim Ventilation System
• Smart technology Lighting system, with Energy Saving LED light fittings
• False Ceilings
• Raised floors
• Fiber Optic cabling for Internet connection
• 2 High speed lifts
• Security alarm
• Fire alarm system interfaced with fire suppression system
• Tempered Double Glazing with acoustic membranes reducing noise by 41 dB
• Fully fitted Kitchen
• Separate Ladies & Gents W/C
• Recycling and Waste Compactor Facilities
• Large storage/warehousing facilities in the basement area of the building
© 2014 Porto Bello Limassol. All Rights Reserved.